The Œnoview® method
Œnoview® is using satellite imagery with a resolution less or equal to 1m50. These images, which embed several spectral bands from visible to near infra-red, are processed in order to generate so-called Green Leaf Cover Vegetation (GLCV) maps over the fields, Biophysical parameters are then extracted, providing a status on the vigor and the heterogeneity in the vineyards. This information is finally analyzed and formatted in order to help the users taking the good décisions.
Œnoview® is for you
- Wine-grower : Œnoview® provides you with the opportunity to improve the profitability of your vineyard thanks to an accurate mapping. This mapping enables a better management of the harvesting, an optimization of the fertilization plans leading to reduced annual costs, a visualization of the anomaly areas (e.g. botrytis).
- A cooperative winery : Œnoview® allows an instantaneous and large scale characterization of the qualitative potential of the vine stocks ; an allotment based on a comparable quality sorting is performed allowing an identification of the atypical stocks. You can then improve the efficiency of your vine stocks selection.
- An investor: Œnoview® helps you assessing the wine-growing potential of your vines by a comprehensive survey of the vigor of each stock. This is achieved through an identification of highly heterogeneous fields and of dead plants.
- – To perform your vine stocks selection in an accurate and timely manner.
- – To understand and manage the intra and inter variability of your fields.
- This is now possible thanks to new remote sensing technics applied to vineyards. Œnoview® is a fast, reliable and accurate tool allowing the segmentation of the vineyard according to the qualitative potential of the vine stocks.
- Œnoview® Start : Cartographic product at vineyard level
- Œnoview® Premium : Cartographic product at vineyard and field level
- Les options : – Fertilization map – Young vineyard sites map – Botrytis prone area map
These products are compatible with any GPS devices and GIS software.
For more informations, download our brochure (english).
Trade Mark and product owned by airbus Defence and Space